Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick Question Bibliography?


Page 217 do you know?

                At this time I was in the eighth grade. I was in my 13th year of life however short or long it may be. In this page I was going on my class trip to silver dollar city (a.k.a. steal your dollar city) we had fun we got soaked from the ride the American plunge and lost river. This was before sawyer’s landing came out so we just rode the rides that involved water and my friends so ingeniously got me to ride a ride called thunderation and I was deathly scared of roller coasters so I was glued to the seat and couldn’t move from that spot. After that horrifying ride I quickly left that area not wanting to return ever. So we left to go eat and I was ravenous after not eating that whole day we went to a very well-known place here in misery oh wait did I say misery I meant Missouri. This place has amazing rolls that they chuck at people’s heads hoping not to miss the right person who wanted it. This place is called Lamberts the home of the throwing rolls. Well what do you know we are at the exact number I needed for this to make sense. So now you know 217.

4 comments:

  1. 8th grade was the best time to remember. Although I did not know you so well throughout middle school, we became better friends in high school. From silver dollar city to our 8th grade graduation, it was all a good memory to uphold. It is true that Silver Dollar City is "Steal Your Dollar City" because I believe EVERYTHING in that amusement park is overpriced. I believe their large drink is over $10 when I could go to McDonald's and buy a large drink about the same size for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is true that the large drinks are ridiculusly over-priced as well as the tickets to get in. We became really good friends after i had punched kyler mcknight in the face we just started to talk more after that. Which i know my life wont be the same without you in it ya little asain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my eighth grade year! There was only four girls in my graduating class so we also went to Branson and stayed the night. Our family always calls it "Steal your Dollar City" as well. As for the roller coasters, I don't really know the feeling because I love them! I dare you to try Wildfire next time you go, its not a real roller coaster if you don't go upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 8th grade trip sounds like it was a blast. :) I wish my school would've done that. We had about 160 kids in our 8th grade class so it would have been harder to take all of us. I love all the water rides, I also love all the roller coasters. It's okay that you don't, I know several people who don't. Great blog Michael, very entertaining to read.

    ReplyDelete