Friday, March 1, 2013

My Juggernog Suitcase


Juggernaut suitcase survival

The first thing I would pack in this auspicious looking suitcase is the one thing I can’t live without my crank/solar powered radio which has a great signal wherever because it is a satellite radio. Number two on my list of things I would take with me is my sewing kit I may not be the best but I can keep my clothes from falling apart. The third thing would have to be my hatchet with hammer built in on the other side. Which I would use to build a house wherever I was and for self-protection. The fourth thing on my list of items would be the collage of my family. I would take this to remind myself of where I came from and who misses me. The fifth item would have to be my fold up .22 semi-auto rifle that holds a maximum of 45 bullets in the banana clip. The sixth item would have to be the tuxedo I have for prom. So this way if I was told I was to die I wanted to look nice and go out with a bang. The most important item I would take with me would be the pocket knife and my sharpening stones which work for anything that needs sharpening. Eight is the item this one is which is the least important on this list which takes up space just to make a whole list which is my pocket watch. A small cooking set would be my 9th item so I can eat in style. This item folds up so it takes little space in the suitcase. The last item on here would have to be 2 sets of extra clothes which if folded neatly can take very little space.

4 comments:

  1. All of your items seem very useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also most of these items have a select sentimental value to them that could never be replaced the knife and sharpening stones were my dad's. the cooking set is what we use to use on camping trips with the whole family. the least sentimentally important item on this list would be the .22 rifle and clip that was a recent purchase which has no memories associated with it yet.

      Delete
  2. I like the idea that you picked out items that would last you a long time. The solar powered radio seems like a good idea but depending on where you are, no matter how great of a signal your radio gets it would probably have a lot of static with any other sound. I love all of your other items though because the cooking set would be great to have to cook your food in instead of roasting your kills over a fire. Your sixth item was pretty funny but I just wonder how you would wear your suit if you were on the verge of death. In my opinion you may have barely any strength left or the time to find your suit and wear it and go out with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your items they seemed very helpful, and like there was thought behind them. I like how you thought of bringing a sewing kit, I would have never thought of that. I'm not sure what I would do if my clothes were to rip and I didn't have the things to fix them, if I were to re-write this I would bring a sewing kit as well. I also liked the whole tuxedo thought, I guess going out in a bang is the only way to go. I'm not sure what I would want to die in, maybe my wedding dress...idk that's kind of creepy. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete