Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In a decade from here to where?


 

                In this year to date I’m a senior in high school with a future that could go anywhere away from this area of the world or could keep me here for a time that could seem like forever. The decade will come soon but not late enough to stay a kid for very much longer I am already in my 18th year of life and creating a future out of the schooling I complete. What I see myself doing in 10 years is my dreams but dreams change every day for better or worse but I hope I will never have to give up my dreams for the one thing that could change my mind a loved one doubting my capabilities, which has always been a concern for others but now it matters most now because my dad is gone, he hoped he would see that I would graduate and hopefully not go into welding, but that has been my dreams to follow in his footsteps and be able to fabricate things for good or take apart things of war for the use of its materials to be put toward a less destructive path in life. This dream hasn’t changed since my freshman year in Ag when we started welding and I couldn’t get enough of it. I hope to have a wife or at least a serious relationship in ten years but also still be welding and have everything set in order for when I’m able to retire I will live lavishly for the remainder of my days while keeping the grandkids spoiled rotten. But in these 10 years I hope to attend and graduate from college as well as start to travel all over the world as a master welding technician and my one rule is never weld underwater. Welding has always been a major passion of mine which I hardly get to do anymore except in class in which we are now building the welding booths for the future generations to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment