Sunday, May 5, 2013

epilogue


In the End.

                As the last few days are all but done I stop and look back at this year my last year as a pierce city high school and reflect on the sharp pains I’m having as I think of all the great times and the sad times I have had while roaming these halls whether it be while skipping class or in between classes. This class has opened my eyes to myself in a way that I myself didn’t think existed until now. As each of us are asked to look back at ourselves we find a person with walls that touch the sky all around us so no single person save ourselves could get in. That is not the case now since we had to rip away the mortar that holds this wall together so we could share the things deep inside us. Now as we all stare at the wreckage of the once great mighty wall holding back the torrential waves of emotions long suppressed we can but hope to stay adrift in this sea of emotions with one life raft floating just out of reach each time we make a go at it to try and grasp the thing that keeps us a little better than the rest. We float adrift among the people who are building their walls higher and higher so no water can get in but they don’t realize is if the wall is too high the water will crush it and they will drown in their own emotions. If they truly live without a wall standing between them and their selves then they will have their heart out on their sleeve for all to know they are at peace with what they are. The three words that I feel would describe me the most would have to be the following:

                Musical: I am musical because I follow certain rhythms but when needed I can become the most unique piece anyone has ever seen I blend themes from all aspects of life into one piece my length is unknown but I start slow like a baby crawling along the floor the my life hits the low notes then the high but now I am the most complicated looking music with the simplest of rhythms that never repeat themselves because each day is different than the last.

                Imaginative: I can see things others cannot because I use my imagination to fix the minor details in life as well as the major things. I can believe what I want but never am I without a belief. If you don’t believe in something you will fall for anything.

                Honest: this was a hard one to figure out because I never admit to being honest but proof tells itself in plain black and white. As this was the hardest one to find inside me I have little to say about it except this, one who lies cannot keep a friends love but one who can keep the air clean keeps the most people in their lives without any of them getting to close to them because of the fact the honest ones are usually the most blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment