Tuesday, May 7, 2013

senior final


                My advice for those next year would be that you better find out if you like writing or not, because it will take you either higher up on writing or you will plummet down in grade scales. Another piece of advice is that you have to be able to figure out who you are before the creative writing section rolls about.

My favorite blog post would have to be synetics because we had to prove our answer was logical and the truth in what we believed. In this we had to say which was better or which was wiser or which was more practical. This helped me to affirm my beliefs in the small things.

                The one most important thing that I have learned from this class is never underestimate the power of the blog enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment