Sunday, May 5, 2013

fine line


The best things about me.

1.       Musical

2.       Caring

3.       Funny

4.       Laid back

5.       Easy to get along with

6.       Honest

7.       I like to do a lot of different sports

8.       I don’t like to skip over minor details

9.       Great memory

10.   Really don’t care about which religion is the “correct one to follow”

The worst things about me.

1.       Easily annoyed

2.       Procrastinator level 1,000,000,000,000

3.       I’m lazy

4.       I will remember what happened between us

5.       Daydreams way to much

6.       Enjoys life the way I want it

7.       Goof off way to much

8.       Hates it when people try to act religious when they themselves don’t follow what they say

9.       Thinks of the future before it happens

10.   Not easily persuaded

No comments:

Post a Comment