Friday, May 3, 2013

valuable lessons


1.       Don’t drop the soap. Bad things happen that’s enough said.

2.       Look before you leap. There may not be another place to land.

3.       Do not grab a snake it may bite back. I was bitten by a copperhead when I was little because I grabbed its tail.

4.       Think before you speak. You may say something insensitive or careless without meaning to.

5.       Enjoy the little things in life. The big things usually all we care about but everyday moments can change your life.

6.       For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. I lied to my parents and got in even worse trouble than I would have if I had admitted to it in the first place.

7.       Nobody is perfect in every way possible. You may be good at some things but there will always be someone better.

8.       Games are fun for the dull moments. Don’t let them crowd out the big moments in your life. I let my passion for video games crowd out an important friends birthday.

9.       Work smarter not harder. This has been my motivation in life but sometimes I fail at it like one time I was lifting heavy things when I could have put them on a cart and pulled that.

10.   What is past has passed focus on today not tomorrow and yesterday. Thinking of now as in this exact minute what will you do? Continue reading? Or just stop at that last sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment