Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Who am I, well I will tell you…


 
               The names Michael Sooter age to date is 18 until the date September 28th when I was born near enough to 19 years ago. I was born in Springfield, MO where we moved down to Wentworth, MO which is a very small town right in the middle of nowhere between two towns  Pierce City (where I go to school) and Sarcoxie. These two towns don’t like each other though most of our rivalries are small and unnoticeable but on the field we let it out trying our hardest to beat each other, I’m telling you about my younger years from 3rd grade up till the day I let football out of my life 8th grade for five years we fought out on a field to get ever closer to the lime light but that life just wasn’t for me anymore. Band had taken ahold of my life as I started in 6th grade and was becoming ever more demanding of me and I was willing to put forth the effort to make things happen I attended competitions and won a few of them but mostly we were there for the fun of things. The things that happened at band camp are nowhere near the legendary tales, it is mostly practicing for field competitions and marching in formation for a long time, but when things do die down and that’s when the fun happens usually the last day of a two week thing we have a socially acceptable party: no drugs, alcohol, sex, or any type of flirtatious actions though sometime a couple of kids do start a game like twister and get frisky but that is for a different story. Now where was I… oh right I was about to tell you about the little carnival my town has every year Howdy neighbor days. These past three years I have worked at this little carnival and kept security there to keep things from walking away in the night. recently i have been involved with FFA and have enjoyed working with them as a team. As a senior in high school i am planning on attending missouri welding institute and graduate as a master welder.

No comments:

Post a Comment