Monday, April 29, 2013

Gone but never forgotten…


Gone but never forgotten…

                The Things that I want to be remembered by after the next 20 years have passed and I will no longer be a senior in high school. They are as follows: Be the only person who is known by everyone but knows nothing about me. I want to be remembered for the welding I have done for the new Ag shop putting together the welding booths for future generations to use. Be the only person to have a smell that has a scent of burning hair and still make it seem natural. Become one of the best welders in the United States of America. Be able to weld the impossible things in life. Finally invent something called a bio weld and it is a fusion of flesh to flesh with little to no visible marks. Be remembered for the simple things that made people’s lives great. At our ten year reunion be the richest alongside Sura and his mansions. Be able to do the most complicated of tasks and make them seem easy while all simple tasks are made out to be impossible. Have one of the longest running practical jokes. Create a TV show similar to jackass and call it redneck dumbass. Be my own boss and be able to live happily with my jokes and welding career. Live out my life to retire early and still make more money than that guy. The most important thing I want to be remembered by is that I out of my entire family will go to college and get a well earning and rewarding career, which is more than my goody two shoe sisters can say for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment