Wednesday, April 3, 2013

likes and dislikes


Likes

1.      I like the color green

2.      Swimming my favorite activity

3.      I admit to it I’m a big gamer kid

4.      My one true love thing that I have been doing since I could walk is to roller skate

5.      I like to eat chocolate

6.      I absolutely love to go fishing (I could do that for hours)

7.      Food in general (food is just the type of thing that goes great with me)

8.      Cool breezes on a summer night

9.      Money who doesn’t love having a bit of cash to throw around?

10.  I love my guns( the feel of the smooth metal)

11.  Welding is a dream job of mine

12.  Water I love being around it

13.  Women (well I’m not the kind of guy to like other men it wrong and weird)

14.  Hunting the most patience demanding activity besides fishing

15.  Books they are the knowledge being put forth onto pages

16.  Music it’s the souls symphony put forth into the world

Dislikes

1.      People who pass gas and blame others

2.      People who they think are great

3.      Lists (I can never complete them)

4.      Endings (this is the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment