Tuesday, April 23, 2013

the ultimate all purpose excuse.


                My ultimate all-purpose excuse would have to be the one I use the most here at school almost all the time. This excuse has gotten me out of so much trouble it’s scary but when the going gets rough I use this an buy me some time. This ultimate excuse is “I forgot it at home/school/a random place” this excuse has worked way too much for its own credit and also makes me look like I’m very forgetful which I am not, I can remember almost anything you come up with. This also makes me look like a slacker which is very true about me I love to slack off and not do anything at all. I forgot is a classical excuse which is often overused to a glorifying effect.

                I have many different excuses in my arsenal of legendary excuses. But this one is use the most along with the I’m a senior and I don’t care anymore. These are the best two excuses that I use for great effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment