Tuesday, April 16, 2013

unfinished sentences.


I usually worry about the next day if I am going to get in trouble. If I worry too much things usually go very badly the next day. If I don’t worry too much I will be just fine.

I feel angry when some kid does something that he/she shouldn’t because of their age alone. Kids these days have no respect and don’t realize their future may involve their elders. This is the one thing that makes me angry.

I’m moody when people try to look into my life without permission and it bothers me to know some people have more access than myself to my own life. Just thinking about this makes me a little nervous.

I’m happiest when I am away from people in general. The best time for me is when I’m swimming underwater or when I am alone fishing all day.

I feel confident when I am well learned in a subject that someone is debating with me on and usually if I know the subject I can win the argument. This confidence comes with knowledge of the future and some things may turn sour before its time.

I feel frustrated when I just can’t seem to get something right. The worst case of frustration ive had is when I’m working alone on a project that in my mind works out easily and smoothly but then it does the exact opposite.

I feel depressed when someone talks about my dad. The thought of someone saying an offensive word about him makes me angry as well as depressed because it brings to light that he is no longer here.

I am comfortable when I am in the water, a nice clear body of water and just float.

I feel nervous when I am the next person in line to go do something or for an interview.

I feel sentimental when I do something important for someone I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment