Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Metaphor for me


1. If I were an animal, I would be a very misunderstood bear because, I am often overlooked and people are scared of me because of my size.

2. If I were a car, I would be a 65’ Gran Torino ss because I like to be fast but I can hold a few people if I need to and that I am old.

3. If I were an article of clothing, I would be a very thick coat because I like to be there when it’s cold and I can keep almost anyone warm.

4. If I were a day of the week, I would be a Thursday because I’m the one just before the weekend and I’m always the hey it’s almost over kind of guy.

5. If I were a food, I would be a giant slab of bacon because who doesn’t love bacon?

6. If I were a color, I would be the color green because I’m always happy and helpful.

7. If I were a movie, I would be the scary movie 4 because I’m always the end of the joke.

8. If I were a fragrance, I would be the smell of burnt hair because I am always burning my hair while I’m welding.

9. If I were a type of building, I would be a workshop because I am always building something.

10. If I were a plant, I would be a bald Cyprus tree because I can grow to heights people don’t think is possible.

11. If I were a musical, I would be a trumpet because I am always well-known but people don’t know how to deal with me.

12. If I were a geometric shape, I would be a heptagon because 7 is always my luckiest number.

13. If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a lazy-boy because I’m always the most comfortable person here.

14. If I were a song, I would be the song I would be bricklayer by stu marchand or meant to live by switchfoot because I am a meaningful person with lots of hidden meanings.

15. If I were an appliance or piece of machinery, I would be a MIG welder because I love to weld.

16. If I were a TV character, I would be jack black because I like to be funny and I’m good at what I do.

17. If I were a season of the year, I would be the summer because I like to be warm and see all the new um clothes.

18. If I were a natural phenomenon, I would be the fire tornado because I’m so rare I’m hardly ever seen.

19. If I were a cartoon or comic character, I would be taz because I can be very wild but I’m helpful.

20. if I were a word, I would be rhetorical because I am always the most obvious answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment